HUNGOVER IN MY WORKOUT CLOTHES

Options
Sooooooo I have been awake since ten o'clock this morning and have had my gym clothes on sice noon (but have yet to go to the gym)... A girlfriend and I went out last nigh (a rare thing these days since alcohol apparently has a hell of a lot of calories in it.) In need of some motivation right now because hours later, my stomach (belly) is still turning, my head pounding and I can't bring myself to get my *kitten* up and go! HELP.........ME..............

oops wrong place....meant to post this under the motivation section. How do I delete posts???

Replies

• strivingfor130
    strivingfor130 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I don't think exercise is going to help atm..lol i'd just skip it until tomorrow or later tonight when you feel better.
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    When I have drank too much and my day is hell working out usually seems to help ease that hungover feeling, surprised the heck out of me, but for me it works...
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Get yourself some caffeine and ibuprophen. I read that those two combined are what actually combat a hangover. I always take an excederin migraine, drink some coffee, and eat.
  • Sherri71
    Sherri71 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Drink lots of water as alcohol dehydrated the body!
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Can I get an invite the next time you guys go out?
  • Thefitdifference
    Thefitdifference Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    IS it possible to delete posts???