so upset with myself

:sad: I had alot of family down for the weekend and it was my sisters b-day.. Huge chocolate cake and bar-b-q with the works... I pigged out all weekend and never got my bike ride or walk in. This stinks. I was so focused and now I feel like dooooo... Now I have allergies and everytime I walk outside I blow up and sneeze constantly... plus I just started my once a month fun time every women hates. Cramping. bloaded ... not so nice to my family :mad: :explode: ... I'm just having a bad couple of days. I did not gain any weight ... :smile: .. but feel like dog dooooie.... :frown:

Replies

• mandyjo
    mandyjo Posts: 28
    :sad: I had alot of family down for the weekend and it was my sisters b-day.. Huge chocolate cake and bar-b-q with the works... I pigged out all weekend and never got my bike ride or walk in. This stinks. I was so focused and now I feel like dooooo... Now I have allergies and everytime I walk outside I blow up and sneeze constantly... plus I just started my once a month fun time every women hates. Cramping. bloaded ... not so nice to my family :mad: :explode: ... I'm just having a bad couple of days. I did not gain any weight ... :smile: .. but feel like dog dooooie.... :frown:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    First of all, quit beating yourself up. As of yet, we haven't invented the time machine, so you can't change anything you did. You can change the way you feel about it. Today is a brand new day! Start right back where you left off.

Do you have access to a gym? You could workout indoors where the air conditioning would help your allergies.

Or, you could do a short calisthenics routine at home. Or, you could vigorously clean your house. (or come clean mine, please, I'm beggin' you.:tongue: ) One of the best things you can do to make yourself feel better about yourself is to start taking care of yourself right now. I ALWAYS feel better after a workout. Always. (and I often drag myself kicking and screaming to the gym).

Most of all, take a deep breath and realize that this weekend is your past, and you live in the present and the future.:flowerforyou:
  • tamrajd
    tamrajd Posts: 86
    don't be so hard on yourself. it's okay:wink: today is a new day and get refocused. I blew it yesterday too. so i'm walking extra and being good today. It is hard when there is so much tempation. we are human so hold your head high and be proud of what you have accomplished so far.:drinker:
  • mandyjo
    mandyjo Posts: 28
    okay.. I just did my check in and I have lost 3inches in my waist and .5 in my hips... YEAH... no weight loss but thats okay! I feel a bit better now
  • bayaderka
    bayaderka Posts: 53
    Look on the bright side, your weekend binge did not cause you to gain any weight, and you have lost 3 inches off your waist, which is fantastic.

If you need help moving the scale, send me a message about the plateau diet I use, which is very effective (I'm on it right now). It only lasts 4 days and kick-starts your weight loss.