EA Active on the Wii

bbw265
bbw265 Posts: 9 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi, ive just started using the E A Active personal trainer (more exercises) dvd and wanted to pass on my thoughts, the game offers you a 6 week challenge which i have just started. The game seems to offer variety and also stretching out before and after work outs. yesterday i did the first day of the challenge (running, assault course, ab exercises, arm and leg exercises to name a few) followed by an additional 30 minutes of medium intensity step ( a work out that was not included in the challenge but i had chosen) which was great. I was soaked through by the time that i had finished.

The game seems to have been improved since the first version in that you can use the wii board as scales during the game to keep track of your weight, there are now weight loss graphs and calorie burn graphs. You can also set up the days of the week when you want to work out - it tells you that you have to have three rest days and you can chose when these are. There are loads of pre-set exercise sessions that you can choose from, it is possible to choose a 10 minute work out per day if you want to.

You need to have the leg band and resistance band from the first game in order to complete the stretches. Im really looking forward to what it has to offer, im sure that this next six weeks will see a dramatic change in my shape and fitness level as well as a positive effect on my mental health and also my weight loss.

If anyone else has any comments with regards to this game please post.

have a great week.
This discussion has been closed.