Tae Bo

Options
I use to do a tae bo video (yep, VHS) when I was in high school--- I loved it! I'm pretty sure it was the very first one... I'm on the hunt for that same DVD but I don't think they make that one in DVD format and I don't have a VHS.

Can anyone recommend a good Tae Bo DVD?

Replies

• jenX1174
    jenX1174 Posts: 154
    Options
    I know if you look online you can find the newest versions, and still with Billy Blanks! I replaced mine a few years ago and I've got to dig them out again. I really loved that workout. I'm also thinking about trying Turbo Jam, which looks like a Tae Bo-like workout.
  • TrinityPixie4
    Options
    I have the Tae Bo T3 workout DVD set, my hubby got it at walmart.com. I know that walmart.com has a few of the Tae Bo workouts DVDs on the site. Hope this helps.
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    I have the Amped workout, 4 disk, 5 workout set with the amplifer bar (a 3lb. bar you hold and use doing some routines) that work really well. It was about $30 from Walmart
  • fitag
    fitag Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    @BehindBlueEyes : If you dont have the Amplifier bar doesnt it make a huge difference? Can you use just regular hand weights?. I just ordered some Amped Tae Bo dvds but it doesnt come with Amp Bar.
  • elfgibson
    elfgibson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Tae Bo Cardio Billy Blanks 1/5 on Youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP-ADSVstD0
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    @BehindBlueEyes : If you dont have the Amplifier bar doesnt it make a huge difference? Can you use just regular hand weights?. I just ordered some Amped Tae Bo dvds but it doesnt come with Amp Bar.

Oh yeah, works just as good. You can adjust how you hold them to make it work exactly the same, and can be better because you can add heavier weights than just the 3lbs the bar weighs