Options
I'm jumping in with both feet here. I've recommitted to a diet and workout plan. I need to drop about 50 pounds to be in the ballpark of a healthy weight. Here goes!

Replies

• wilhelm96
    wilhelm96 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm jumping in with both feet here. I've recommitted to a diet and workout plan. I need to drop about 50 pounds to be in the ballpark of a healthy weight. Here goes!
  • crisduran
    Options
    Hey there Newbie I have just signed on and was exploring and noticed you signed on about the same time I did so I decided to introduce my self. Hi my name is Cris I live in New Mexico I have always been a little over weight but boy its gotten out of had I m very motivated and determined to lose. I wish you teh best of luck.
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Hi Wilhelm and Cris,
    Welcome and the best of luck to both of you.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome wilhelm96 and crisduran we are glad you have joined us. Best of luck on your journeys. Be sure to let us know how you are doing. We are all here to support each other.

Eve
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hi Wilhelm! Hi Chris! Welcome and good luck with your weight loss! :happy:
  • wilhelm96
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. I've always struggled with weight. I appreciate that part of your story. If I can be of help, say so. This web site makes the management part straightforward. I still have to make the right choices etc. Simple, but not easy.
  • wilhelm96
    Options
    Thanks. You as well!
  • wilhelm96
    Options
    I'm looking forward to some accountability and encouragement. If I can help, just say so.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Hehe, welcome you two. Best of luck.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,030 Member
    Options
    hmmm. or was that three people? or one? that one guy kinda scared me. :wink:
  • amberandandy
    amberandandy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.Iam Pat.Just signed up today.NEED HELP! Hope this is where I can find it . Wish me luck.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.Iam Pat.Just signed up today.NEED HELP! Hope this is where I can find it . Wish me luck.

you'll find all the help you need here amberandandy! best of luck and welcome!
  • ginni
    ginni Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just signed up two weeks ago and I am looking forward to loosing the last 15lbs. Weight Watchers has helped, but I am finding that counting the calories works better for me. We started a weight loss group at work and most of us are using this site. I am excited.