**healthy cravings** - what's yours?

Options
124»

Replies

• kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I love roma tomatoes, baked kale chips, shrimp ceviche (homemade), curried chicken salad (homemade), HONEYCRISP APPLES!!!!!!!
  • pandafoo
    pandafoo Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I make my own dips and I've developed a mild obsession for my pea and wasabi dip!!! Yummy!!

(if anyone's interested the recipe is - 1 cup of fresh, raw garden peas, a tablespoon of fat free yoghurt and a bit of wasabi, all chucked in the blender until they're pureed.....simple)

this sounds delish! will try it soon!
  • WTFitness
    WTFitness Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm craving some cottage cheese with a dash of cinnamon!
  • holly0623
    Options
    I've been craving egg sandwiches lately. I usually am not an egg person, but as of late they just hit the spot!!

Me too!! It's a weirdd craving , but I've eaten probably 5 this week
  • MuseumMonkey
    Options
    Baby spinach, with just a few real bacon bits and some crumbled feta.
    Carrots and Heluva Good French onion dip--well, at least the carrots are healthy; the dip is just yummy, but not that high in calories. On Thursday I brought some in my lunch, then came home and had another huge helping of carrots and dip at dinner. And now that I've mentioned it, I'm thinking of having carrots and dip for part of my breakfast tomorrow...
    Orange juice! Gotta have it at breakfast every day now, and am now craving it again.
    President's Choice Chocolatey Mint Black Tea--I wish I hadn't thought of this at bedtime.
  • Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Carrot sticks dipped in hommus mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm