thinking about Isagenix

Options
Can anyone give me some input about Isagenix? A friend sells it and she has been talking to me about it and I wanted to get some input from someone else who may be familiar with it..... I think she's also trying to get me to sell it, but I'm not sure i'm interested. Any info would be helpfull.

Replies

• birder4ever
    birder4ever Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I did the 9 day cleanse. It was amazing & in the beginning it was so difficult I thought I would give in. But I had to challenge myself and by the end I felt like a super star. My head was clear, my body felt really good & I was filled with energy.
    Can't do it anymore though, turns out I have sensitivities to whey & that's the #1 ingredient in the shake. But overall I think it is phenomenal & wish I could continue using it. I use Shaklee Cinch now but Isagnex is great. Good luck to you.
  • kandicecoulter
    Options
    I've done Isagenix. I can't completely bash it because I did meet my goal of 30lbs during the 30days. That being said, I gained it all back once I ran out of the supplies. Most people try to get you to sell it and there is a one time membership fee to signup and a pretty intense program to follow, time consuming as well. I think you can achieve similar results without buying the products by buying your own protein shakes and spending 60mins a day exercising. I've lost all the weight again following my own protein shake based lifestyle.
  • nickeymhughes
    nickeymhughes Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I agree, I take in protein now although I would like to try the program, it's way to expensive and your right... I don't want to sell it and that seems to be the push!! oh well.. thanks for the info..
  • Rdlm1001
    Rdlm1001 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I did it. It's expensive and really, not that good for you. My friend got reoccurring yeast infections because it made her body too acid. Really, you could get a quality protein shake and do some meal replacement. I actually had better luck with Medi Fast when I was trying to lose weight fast. I actually just threw out a couple of things of it. I use the GNC lean shake when I want to cut to low cal days. Good luck!