Small Victory

Options
Yesterday was a day of small victories for me...

1. My brother came into town and took me to breakfast at the Waflle House. Used to be that I ate a chocolate chip waffle (with 2 butters), two eggs over easy, toast, hasbrowns (scattered, smothered and covered), bacon and coffee. I thought I was in for it...doomed to fail. BUT, I ate 3/4 of a chocolate chip waffle with 1 butter), 2 pieces of bacon, one cup of coffee and a LARGE glass of water.

2. Went to dinner with my cousin to a Mexican Restaurant. When I normally eat Mexican I have an entire basket of chips w/salsa, steak fajitas, rice & beans plus a grande margarita. INSTEAD I had about 10 chips w/salas, steak fajita (did not eat the tortillas) which I ate with a fork, lettuce and a little sour cream. I had maybe a bite of beans because they were mixed in with my sour cream and lettuce. I did not eat the rice and had 1 Corona and 2 glasses of water.

So, two small victories for me...I guess I am learning something.

Replies

• Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    congrats to you on your victories :D

best wishes
    Kirstie x
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I like all victories... especially when they involve doing something we like, which going out for meals is for me! Finding good choices at restaurants can be tricky, but I think you did ok!!! I like the eating fajitas without the tortillas.. those things can be killer! If I know I'm going somewhere, I like to look up the info on their website to help me guide my menu choices. If I know what I CAN eat, I do much better once I'm there!!!

Keep it up!
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Good for you.
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Good for you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!