Finally brave enough to post my bikini picture!

Options

Replies

• ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    You look awesome.........Hell if I looked that good in a bikini I would put it on all my Christmas Cards lol. Congrats!!!

LOL I LITERALLY laughed out loud at this comment....It's hilarious!
  • brownsugar84
    brownsugar84 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congrats, you look amazing!!
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! You look hot! Wear that with pride!
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    wow! you look hot!
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    AWESOME SMOKIN HOT
  • adriperez
    Options
    You look awesome, way to go! You are a motivation to me, thanks for sharing.
  • barbosa22
    barbosa22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! U look great!!
  • kabullard
    Options
    You look awesome! I love looking at the difference between the before picture and the after picture....especially wearing the same thing! Great job!!!! I'm a third of the way to my goal!
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I am so inspired by you right now! I hope I will be brave enough one day to post a bikini pic, too! You look absolutely amazing!
  • someday120
    Options
    omg you look amazing and your skin looks so much better and glowing :)
  • Diamond_angel14
    Options
    what made my jaw drop open is that I have ur same height , ur same starting weight and same current weight!!!!!!! hehehehe congrats on ur great success !! :). Now, I'll go and buy a new bikini and gonna see how it look .lol. And by the way I still use some of my old clothes as u but they look good on me . U look beautiful.
  • Diamond_angel14
    Options
    what made my jaw drop open is that I have ur same height , ur same starting weight and same current weight!!!!!!! hehehehe congrats on ur great success !! :). Now, I'll go and buy a new bikini and gonna see how it look .lol. And by the way I still use some of my old clothes as u but they look good on me . U look beautiful.
  • millerne
    millerne Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    well done, when i lose a bit more might post a pic of myself in a mankini!!
  • MonicaBenavidez
    MonicaBenavidez Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous! I wanna look like that one day. Great job! :-)
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    amazing!!!
  • fitnesspal5
    Options
    AMAAAAAAAAZING!

YOU LOOK FABULOUS. PERFECT FIGURE.
  • Vingolicious
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! You are my inspiration! I've taken a pic of myself in the bikini I want to wear on holiday in May - there's no way I'm posting that!! But hopefully I'll have a pic to post in the not too distant future!

L x
  • superninjatam
    superninjatam Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    /hot!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. You will rock in that bikini. I'm also 5'4 and my goal weight is 120 as well :).
  • ashton_leigh464
    Options
    You look terrific! That's so inspiring. I'm 5'4" and have the goal to get to 130 and hopefully 120 one day. Thanks for posting!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!