New to My Fitness Pal

Options
Sherbog
Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
I am only four days into this site but love it. I recently joined TOPS (take off pounds sensibly) and this program is the best tool I have to assist me. County calories so easy....exercise tracking keeps me motivated. I always found counting calories overwhelming but now find I CAN DO IT!

61 year old grandma that wants to live longer-live better- and avoid any prescription drugs.

Started dieting on December 2.....currently at 184. Goal is 157.

Native Oregonian that won't let the rain discourage my daily one hour walks....:smile:

Be strong,
Shirley

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,060 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and um, that's the creepiest AV picture....thanks. Now I'll have nightmares....:laugh:
  • hotllamarama
    hotllamarama Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome! and yes.. your picture is kinda.. creepy :happy:
  • beth40n2
    beth40n2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the website, lots of good tools. Lots of updates and new stuff since I joined in May.

1145659.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • tinasaucedo
    Options
    Day one, and to quote the saying " today is the first day of the rest of your/my life" I am gonna do this!!!!!!!!!!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Welcome. The program I am on has helped me to get off my BP meds. It has helped others get off diabetes meds Check out my website below for some more info.
  • catmandoodle
    Options
    Welcome. Sounds like you are doing great. I am 57 and will be a grandma for the first time in april.
  • denisecc
    denisecc Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Welcome this site is a great motivator..I love it..Good luck. Add me if you like

Denise
  • jentacy
    Options
    I am trying to lose weight...I have been heavy most of my life. And like you I am not about to let the Oregon weather keep me out of my workouts!:smile: