Just had a baby and trying to get fit!

aladuke26
aladuke26 Posts: 37 Member
Hello everyone. My name is Andrea and I have a 4 month old. It has been a rough several months with a colicky baby, post partum, sleep deprivation, and uncontrollable cravings. I am hoping this will really help me to regain some control.

Replies

• aladuke26
    Hello everyone. My name is Andrea and I have a 4 month old. It has been a rough several months with a colicky baby, post partum, sleep deprivation, and uncontrollable cravings. I am hoping this will really help me to regain some control.
  • vldowd
    vldowd Posts: 74 Member
    Welcome to the site! You will meet all kinds of great people with tons of good advice. :drinker:
  • Welcome!

If you need anything ... we're here to help!

:bigsmile:
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Welcome !!!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Welcome!!! We hope to get you turned around... join the healthy side. :happy:

Good Luck!!! This is an awesome site!!! :flowerforyou:
  • fit4fun
    fit4fun Posts: 84
    Hi! and Welcome Andrea! I also recently had a baby, he is now 8 months old, I can't believe it! I also have a 7, 5 and 2 year old. I have lost 25 lbs since January, and I know you can do it too! If you need help to be motivated, just ask! Set your goals, and you will be one hot momma for your babys' first B-day!
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Welcome, you will love this site! I have a 21 month old and 4 1/2 year old. Done with having kids, so now taking care of mom. Gonna be a sexy mama! If you need to talk about the baby stuff, message me. I went through it all. My second was almost the death of me!!!!!! Completely different than his easy going brother!
  • aladuke26
    Wow! YOu are amazing. I am having the hardest time gettng motivated to do any sort of exercise. I just joined this class called Boot Camp thinking "that is exactly what I need to get into shap." Yeah, about 20 minutes into it, I had to go to the bathroom and throw up. I am so out of shape.:frown: It didnt scare me away, I am going back tonight, but can't guarntee that I wont puke again! THis time I am also gonna wear my heart monitor. Well hope all is well. :flowerforyou: I will talk to you again soon.

Andrea
  • aladuke26
    I am hoping this site will help me. My biggest problem is the late night binge eating. I never used to do that. THat is where I am taking in thousands of calories right before bedtime. I need to get that under control!! Thanks for the email. Hope to talk to you again soon.:smile:

Andrea
  • aladuke26
    It seems that this first one almost did me in. He was colicky, and acid reflux, was tongue tied, ended up giving himself an umbilical hernia, and also had hydroceal on his boy parts! It would be only by the grace of God that we have another on!:smile: He is 5months old now, and seems to be doing much better. He is sleeping much better too. But throughout the first few months, I would binge eat at night, and just be completely out of control. That is not like me. I am trying really hard, I do good all day and then bedtime comes and I just raid the fridge and cupboards. :frown: Did you go through anything like that??

Andrea
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Hi and Welcome to MFP :flowerforyou: