Newbee

Inspire
Inspire Posts: 1 Member
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Just decided to make a change. If any one has a typical day plan for breakfast lunch and dinner I would really appreciate it.

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Dont forget snacks. You want to aim for 6 meals a day instead of 3 big uns. Its better for the blood sugar.
  • Hi, i just started this the other day and wanted to get back into shape.. I need to lose at least 50 lbs in 4 months, I just had baby number 3 and just cant get it off... I just got hired on to be a baseball teams cheerleader and i have to lose alot of weight... Anyone have any advise for to lose weight fast
  • Welcome! :)
  • Hi. I'm new here - just signed up tonight with my first official day being tomorrow. Looking to loose about 25 lbs. Just struggling to find the right schedule. I like running, yoga and wieght workouts. Not sure how to fit it all in...especially with work and carting two young ones around..
  • beth40n2
    beth40n2 Posts: 233 Member
    Message for sparker03
    Loosing weight that much wieght that fast is very unhealthy. I would suggest you get under a doctors care it you plan on doing that. That means you need to cut 3,500 calories out of your diet for every pound you want to loose!

I did an 800-1000 calorie diet one time, not counting any exercise, just the food intake, and my body went into starvation mode. Starvation mode is a state in which the body is responding to prolonged periods of low caloric intake levels. During short periods of caloric abstinence, the human body will burn primarily free fatty acids from body fat stores. After prolonged periods of starvation the body has depleted its body fat and begins to burn lean tissue and muscle as a fuel source. Not good!!

I wish you the best!
This discussion has been closed.