Walden Farms

Options
Fit2_T
Fit2_T Posts: 317 Member
Has anyone tried the Walden Farms calories free stuff? Is it any good? I hate to buy some and find out the hard way.

Thanks!

Replies

• ppiinnkkmmoonn
    Options
    all i can say is gross stuff except the shrimp cocktail sauce. their stuff has this metal weird taste that freaks me out! lol you know that saying if it sounds to good to be true.......................................
  • rheahead
    Options
    I tried the BBQ sauce , ranch dressing, and the "peanut butter" spread. Its prob the most horrible disgusting "food" out there. The "peanut butter" smells like glue and tastes like vomit smells. If you are looking for an alternative to PB I heard there is something called PB2 thats not as bad. As far as the salad dressing goes, don't expect it to taste anything like the original. The bbq sauce was interesting. I don't recommend this stuff yuck. Hope this helps.
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Walden Farms calories free stuff? Is it any good? I hate to buy some and find out the hard way.

Thanks!

My woman loves the stuff... I think it is nasty!
  • Fit2_T
    Fit2_T Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I think I'll save my money!
  • mskrissytina74
    Options
    I bought the peanut butter and WAS NOT IMPRESSED. It was a waste of money for me! But, some people may like it!
  • CaraRadz
    CaraRadz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I actually really like their Ceasar dressing. Other than that, I'm not impressed. The chocolate was especially a let down.
  • Neuroticwench
    Neuroticwench Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I use their sugar-free maple syrup for pancakes and waffles, I think it's pretty good! I haven't tried any of their other products, haven't really been able to find them locally.
  • kuntrygurl
    Options

Thanks!

My woman loves the stuff... I think it is nasty!

Ha! I am his woman, and I LOVE all of their stuff. Salad dressings, like Ranch, French, Sundried Tomato Italian, and Creamy Italian, Whipped Peanut Spread, Ranch Veggie Dip, Marshmallow Fruit Dip, Chocolate Fruit Dip, I have no problem with any of these.
  • kristy12379
    Options
    LOL @ kuntrygurl and soldierdad! Where do you find these items at? Just in case I feel like taking a chance.....
  • kuntrygurl
    Options
    LOL @ kuntrygurl and soldierdad! Where do you find these items at? Just in case I feel like taking a chance.....

I buy mine @ HEB. It is in the baking aisle (I know, weird... O.o) and it is in our Gluten Free section. Or, if I venture to Houston, Whole Foods has it also. Hope this helps, Hun. :flowerforyou:
  • brookeybaby_00
    brookeybaby_00 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I tried the honey mustard dressing. It was ok, but it seemed too sweet for me. The peanut butter spread is weird, but it's not too bad mixed with regular PB.
  • cindyf14
    Options
    I recently bought the Asian dressing which I tried and is not to bad. But I watch my sodium level and this really put me over. I also have the honey mustard and the syrup but have not tried them. Hopefully they are not bad, they are expensive! lol I heard the PB is disgusting!