OK, This week's plan...

Options
I am heading into my first full week of exercise since surgery on my feet. I am planning yoga for MWF, and aerobics on TTH. For Yoga, I will use Rodney Yee's Yoga For Beginners. On TTH, I'll hit the dreadmill for 10 minutes at something like 10mph, then swim for 20 minutes.
Unless it gets REALLY cold, like it did last Th, when I had PLANNED to start this! :)

Replies

• taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    hehe dreadmill :)

i used to call mine the threatmill :)
  • ptrppl6
    Options
    I don't mind the machine, itself. But I'm not much of a daytime TV watcher. If I do watch during the daytime, it's not likely to be cheating wives--promiscuous daughters--transvestite sons--yelling at their priests that I tune into. And that's what the rest of the clientele at my club seem to like.....
  • ptrppl6
    Options
    Guess I should find a club that isn't so inexpensive. :)
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I don't mind the machine, itself. But I'm not much of a daytime TV watcher. If I do watch during the daytime, it's not likely to be cheating wives--promiscuous daughters--transvestite sons--yelling at their priests that I tune into. And that's what the rest of the clientele at my club seem to like.....

I usually watch Spike. Csi marathons almost every day. I can't watch tv if I'm going too fast. at 10mph I'm lucky to last a minute, and I have to concentrate solely on my run.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Take an MP3 player and listen instead of watching. :)

Anyway, that sounds like a good plan! Hope you don't get stuck inside the house. I *think* the crappy storms are over for now.