What is your favorite feature?

Options
What do you like most about yourself? For me I would have to say the color of my eyes and my lips. I think it is good to tell yourself what you LIKE about yourself!

Replies

• _hopeful
    Options
    The color of my eyes.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    My brain. I would say that it 'always' works, but it doesn't. I have adhd and that blows. But really could I say eyes? I was just thinking yesterday, wow, at least my eyes didn't gain weight and can't. Brain, then eyes, then legs..ok then my rear. Women usually hate their rear ends, I love mine. Why? Because it looks damned good, my husband loves it and actually requested I don't lose too much weight so it doesn't disappear. Heh.
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    My sense of humor, and I have deep blue eyes that I get compliments on.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    My brain. I would say that it 'always' works, but it doesn't. I have adhd and that blows. But really could I say eyes? I was just thinking yesterday, wow, at least my eyes didn't gain weight and can't. Brain, then eyes, then legs..ok then my rear. Women usually hate their rear ends, I love mine. Why? Because it looks damned good, my husband loves it and actually requested I don't lose too much weight so it doesn't disappear. Heh.

Haha love it! I also have ADHD and I have panic/anxiety disorder, so I feel you there.
  • forthefab5
    forthefab5 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I like my back ... for some reason it has stayed pretty smooth and not too chubby no matter how much weight I put on.
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    My eyes and how bright my lips are. That's about it.... Oh and I like that my fingers are skinny-ish, and my wrists. Yep, I think that's it. Hopefully, though, as the weight-loss continues, I'll be about to have lots more favorites! :happy:
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options

I <3 you so much, Mrs. McFadden. And your brain, too.

I like my hair a lot, and also my skin. I'm told I have nice thighs and a good butt, but I don't get all excited about them.
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I love the shape of my eyes...I have almond shape eyes...that's my favorite part! Good post idea!
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    probably have to say my favorite new part would be my popping collar bones but i have deep green eyes and ive been told that i have an awesome nose? didnt know that was possible?
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options
    My forehead. It is awesome and keeps getting bigger and bigger as I get older.
  • Phoenyxtears
    Options
    My eyes. My pic sucks, but they are a light blue.
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    I am very proud of my collarbones now that I have them, I'm getting really nice definition in my arms and back, and even at my heaviest I have always had slender, pretty hands.

I admit that even as a heavy girl I was a vain beyatch, lol.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    i guess my eyes and lips. and my dimples. you can only see them when i smile though
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    my feet. i put lotion on them every night!
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    1. My eyes. They're bright blue and I can't tell you how many times someone asks me if I have blue contacts - I just smile and say "no". Not that I can take credit for them - my whole family has them.

2. My hair is great. And my niece just colored it for me (she's in cosmetology school and needed a guinea pig) and I love being a brunette now. I think I'll keep it.

3. And I've gotten tons of compliments on my hands, as well. They are pretty, now that I look at them and think about it. haha

And thank you for this post - it really IS good to point out to yourself and others what you like about yourself. :smile:
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Everything! ..except for my lack of humility *grin*

seriously though, my confidence.

..but if you mean physical feature strictly I'm going to have to say ...censored. :wink:
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I honestly have no idea
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I shore do have a purty mouth :laugh:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I get compliments for my hair and blue eyes all the time.
    Even before, when I was heavy I got complimented on those features.

Personally, I love my legs and arms right now. They are toned and muscular and I enjoy looking at them. Yes I do!

And a funny thing is I like the way my chest looks now that it is much smaller! :laugh:

Good Thread!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    My hair! It's truly my crowning glory, lol. :bigsmile:

I've also been told that I have great eyes and legs. :blushing: