How many of you went over your caloric goals on superbowl su

Options

Replies

• wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    I still have 145 calories I was just trying to figure out how to use up in a good way.

I'm on the west coast so kickoff wasn't until 3:30. So I woke up, had a healthy breakfast and made a super low cal finger food to take to my sisters house later. Ran to the market and got some pretzels, baby carrots and rice crisp crackers just in case we wanted some munchies.

Met up with my sister, brother-in-law and niece for a healthy lunch then headed back to their place for the game. The hubby snacked on pretzels but I just drank water for the first half. Heated up the low cal finger food during half time and brought that out. I ate only four pieces and let everyone else dig in. Through my niece handing them to me, I ate four pretzels as well. Sicne we had lunch before hand, we didn't even break into the carrots or rice crisps. So I actually snacked down only about 100 calories during the entire game. :D

Home to a healthy dinner and even with dessert already logged, I'm short for the day. Gotta figure out what I'm doing with 'em. :)
  • wilmelenne
    Options
    i didnt because I ran 3.5 miles in 25 minutes at the beach and 30 minutes on the elliptical so I had about 1700 calories I can eat...but my net was only 1500 cal and i still feel like a pig!
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I'm over or not. Went to celebrate my brother in laws birthday. I ate very well only a serving of steak, veggies, 1 deviled egg and some apple celery salad stuff. I was actually hungry again by the time everyone else was done eating. Then when I got home I had 2 pieces of Birthday cake (home-made) and the hubby brought home taco bell for dinner I can log the taco bell but as much as it bugs me I won't log the other meal bc I don't know whats in it. Starting fresh tomorrow! Already planned my day for eating and it's an exercise day for me!!
  • mksgirl83
    Options
    I was over by about 100, but I went for a walk earlier-and I did a 40 minute zumba...so I am pretty sure I am good to go...except I went over on fat ooooopppssss
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Ok so I logged my taco bell and that alone for dinner put me over for the day! But I still feel like I did a great job today it could have been worse :)
  • LarryPGH
    LarryPGH Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Going into it, I knew it was gonna be a "splurge day", so I made sure I kept the calories down all day.

500 over for the day (but at least that's right at my BMR, so that's cool), and 250 of that was the Steelers Smiley Cookie I had to mourn the loss...!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    oh yeah.... and I didn't even watch the game. Bad, bad me. Oh well... tomorrow is a new day.
  • alyssa83202
    Options
    I didn't watch the game, but I went to Olive Garden for lunch today, and then had too many snacks tonight and I ended up way over.
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I had LOTS of delicious food and snacks. I went a decent amount over my limit, BUT after getting home from the party, I hopped on my elliptical for an hour. My numbers are all green again - woohoo!
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    I did. Snicker doodles got me in the end.
  • steampunkgirl
    Options
    I was under but only by 14 calories!! I don't drink so I am sure that helped alot. I ate light on calories for lunch to be safe (since we went to my parents). We had hamburgers and I was even able to enjoy a brownie. We didn't have a lot of snacks either. We had a veggie platter and 1 bag of chips.
  • jtreadwell
    jtreadwell Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I went over by almost 200. Way better than I thought I would. Oh well, tomorrow is a new day :smile:
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    All in all, it seems likely that I probably did go over in calories. I had two regular whiskey cokes and two tall whiskey cokes ... a hot dog, chicken wings and french fries ... but that's all I had today, so perhaps not, as I also did quite a bit of walking. Y'know, I feel like I probably came out pretty even.
  • MindyF68
    Options
    I went over by 145 calories..........Oh well tomorrow is a new day and it was a GREAT game. Yay Packers!!
  • JaneZv
    JaneZv Posts: 200
    Options
    I went over by 2,378!! Not sure how i did that but i did... :explode: :angry: :mad:
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I didn't..I've got like 57 cals left lol
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    i went over by 1200 ish -_- too much alcohol! AND it was my bday... tanqueray, x rated, bacardi, margaritas... the list goes on! and i went to chilis. Thank goodness I only ate half of my food or else i would have been over by 3000 or more cals...
  • Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I went over 109, but the Pack won so that's okay:smile:
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I had an extra 1140 calories to eat, and I drank no alcohol, so I didn't really keep track.- too hard to figure out what was in that crab dip :-) I did skip the bun on the beef burger - that helped.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    im sure I went over,but i didnt track yesterday.