Best Super Bowl Commercial!!!!! Bahahahahah!

Options
2»

Replies

• bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    the kim kardashian/sketchers commercial!!!!

Typical guy response.... lol
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    I liked the Audi commercial. That was the one where the white collar types are trying to break out of prison, and first they are chased by Afghan Hounds, then they make their way almost out and the guards begin to play a Kenny G song, and one of the escapees stops and says...oh I have ALWAYS liked that song.

His companion says "focus" and they rappel down the outside of the prison walls, where there is a luxury car waiting with a chauffeur. The guy who liked Kenny G says, "oh my dad had one of these" and starts to get in. The other guy says "It's a trap, and runs to a nearby Audi and drives. The first guy gets in the other chauffeur-driven car--which immediately turns back into the prison walls. In the last scene, the unlucky guy is sitting in his cell being serenaded by Kenny G!!!:noway:

The slow motion pug with the Doritos was also funny.

BTW, if you missed some or all of the ads, here is a link to a page that has info on where you can go to vote for your favorite, and in the second section from the top of the page is an area where you can view all the commercials. There are multiple locations where the ads are available for review.

Here is the link:

http://superbowl-ads.com/article_archive/

Enjoy
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Best Super Bowl commercial...Pepsi max where the wife and hubby are sitting on the benches in park (after she shoves his face in a pie because he's not following their diet!) and hot chick runs by and sits on bench and hubby lears at said hot girl and wife tries to blast him in the head with pepsi can and hits hot girl in head instead and flattens her! :laugh:

Yep both Pepsi Max were def my favorite ones ..but the one with the wife had me Rotfl:laugh: I told the hubs the commercial was giving me ideas about what to do when he's eating junk food...& then he says are you also gonna start throwing cans of Pepsi Max to other chicks...haha..we were both laughing on the second Pepsi Max commercial too
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    Anyone that liked the VW Darth Vader kid should check it out online at You Tube. (just search the force VW) The one they showed on the ad was only about half of the whole commercial, the entire thing is even better.
  • qtwells82
    Options
    Are you gonna eat that?

That one was great! :laugh:
  • JenniferAutumn
    JenniferAutumn Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    The doritos dust one was by far the funniest. "Grandpa?!"

That was hilarious! My favorite!
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    My fave was the beetle one! (ad for the new volkswagon bug)

This one! And the one with the Chevy truck - what? Timmy fell down the well? XD
  • rebawagner
    rebawagner Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Had to be OZZY!....What's a Bieber????
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I kind of loved the one where the guys were talking about making a car commercial, and everything they say happens. "Well, if she's in the city I don't really know why there would be hay..."
  • misste
    misste Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love the Pepsi Max commercial with the blonde being hit with the pepsi can and falling off the bench....Second choice.....Doritos commercial with the Pug....honorable mention.....Bridgestone with the Beaver, and the commercial with the Clydesdales. Overall, though, not too many that were really great!!
  • rgfor40
    rgfor40 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    "you goona finish that"
    "Grandpa?!"
    "reply all"
    Darth Vader
  • rgfor40
    rgfor40 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    oh yeah... i kninda liked that "old luxury" commercial, "hit 'em with the Kenny G!"
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Darth Vader & Are You Gonna Eat That

Loved those two the best.
  • msproducer
    msproducer Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Yeah, that was cute. I liked the Doritos commercial. It caught you off guard when the dude licked the Doritos crumbs off his finger.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Nobody thought the forward all e-mail was funny?? I thought that one was hilarious!

That left my mouth hanging open, it was so funny.
  • msproducer
    msproducer Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I thought the forward email was hilarious! :laugh:
  • Paige_luv_bacon
    Options
    I had two fav. The darth vader was CUTE! and the pug knocking the door on the man!!