Looking for simple diet

Options
Looking for a simple diet i need like 2200 calories i day i gain weight cuz i dont eat enough...I have a toddler so its hard to eat alot...anyone got any good suggestions? I got some slim fast to help try and feel in the gaps but i still have trouble getting the calories

Replies

• CarmenElisa
    Options
    If you are not very physically active try eliminating all processed carbs, such as: breads, pasta, rice, all sugars. Try eating fish and chicken and lots of green vegetables at intervals of about every three hours. Good luck!
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I don't think the reason you've gained weight is not eating enough.

That's impossible.

Even if you have a temporary weight gain from starvation mode, eventually you'd wither to nothing.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    You can take a look at my food diary. I'm a stay at home mom with two little ones and I don't have much trouble making food from scratch. You need to eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, lean meats and low fat dairy, and make sure you're getting at least 8 glasses of water a day.

You can message me if you want and I can help you figure out some meal plans for both you and your daughter. (I got my daughter to love salad, broccoli, carrots and a bunch of other vegetables!)
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    have you been tracking what you eat? Are you eating really calorie dense foods?
  • Tassie25
    Options
    I have a hard time eating period..i just dont think about it! I kinda just looking for some easy ideas that dont take long to prep cuz i have a 14 month old...im not much on fresh fruits and vegs...i eat alot of frozen vegs? Is that bad?
  • Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I love the clean eating books by Tosca Reno
    The whole premise of this diet is to eat whole foods. Part of the plus is there isn't a lot of cooking, and fussing.
    There are magazines and a website if you want to check it out too!
    Nikki
  • Tassie25
    Options
    Its ruff finding stuff to eat right now its been snowing here and the stores are empty...outta salad and meat its crazy...Gotta have a meal to please my very pickie husband and toddler....my toddler is way better then my husband lol...he wont eat anything that dont have meat and wont eat chicken ugh...only vegs he likes is corn and potatos...so usually have to make some vegs for me and my daughter on the side...my husband is very skinny so he can eat whatever he wants always has lol drives me crazy So ya just kinda lookin for something we can all eat