always hungry

Options
im doingwell with my diet but i am always damn hungry all the time :-(,
i hate fruit and not that big onvegies either, iworkas a security guard soit hard to have healthy snakc fromshopsand such, i need a low calorie snackthat i cancarry around with me any suggestions?

Replies

• 40toolose
    Options
    You may want to try raw nuts or dried fruits.
  • mirenner
    mirenner Posts: 205
    Options
    you may want to look at your drinking habits, sometimes thirst can be confused with hungry. Drink a few glasses of water when you get those hunger rumbles.
  • Katymom22
    Options
    yogurt...string cheese.....i alsomdo slimfast shakes at work all the time
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    1 carrot

I know you think you don't like the taste and texture, but 1 carrot will curb a craving and give your body tons of nutrients you need.

Your brain is tell you "feed me" because your body is missing a nutrient.

Make sure to take vitamins and eat nutrient dense foods.

But, seriously, 1 carrot.

I don't like them either. I peel them too much on purpose to eat less.

But my body loves me for eating the stupid thing.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Drink some water, and learn to like fruits and vegetables! They are low calorie so you can eat a lot without consuming many calories. Plus, they're so healthy for you!
  • kimwig
    kimwig Posts: 164
    Options
    im doingwell with my diet but i am always damn hungry all the time :-(,
    i hate fruit and not that big onvegies either, iworkas a security guard soit hard to have healthy snakc fromshopsand such, i need a low calorie snackthat i cancarry around with me any suggestions?
    For your health you may actually need to learn to like fruit and learn to like veg. It is a broad statement that you do not like fruit given the vast range of it, and maybe that is why you feel hungry as you do nit get the fibre (bulk) that your body needs.

Careful of too many nuts for snacks though (even though they are a good source of nutrient) as a very small handful can quickly add a couple of hundred calories.
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    By looking at your diet, you drink lots of empty calories. That could be the reason that your boby didn't get proper nutritions it needs. You need to eat snacks with high fiber, more protein, etc. Ditch fast food as much as you can. Learn to appreciate fruit & vegi.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Are you able to prepare any breakfast or meals for yourself? I noticed you drink ALOT of coke. Trust me pop can make either feel really hungry or very thirsty ( I know it does to me that is why I rarely drink it). Also the your diary it seems missing some good hearty foods. Feel free to look at my diaries I think the last 2 days are bad examples cause I have slacked off since my bday is around the corner and I have reached my goal. (I know not a good excuse but Im done being bad...for now lol!!)
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    you may want to look at your drinking habits, sometimes thirst can be confused with hungry. Drink a few glasses of water when you get those hunger rumbles.
    Yeah that's works.
  • spacedragon32
    Options
    thanks for the tip on carrots :-)

i have tried it and it works well :-)