Hello I'm New

srs1881
srs1881 Posts: 14
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Good evening all, I am new to myfitnesspal but am very impressed so far. I have used other similar sites but this one seems better on several counts. I have been struggling with weight for a long time but things have been headed in the right direction since mid December slowly but surely.

Good luck everyone and I hope we all make it together!

Replies

• Hi! Welcome to my fitness pal! I've been off and on on this site and this time I feel I will stick to it. Maybe we can motivate one another.
  • Hi,

I'm new too. This is my first time on the site and am excited about all of the support it provides. Best wishes to you on your weight loss!
  • Hi! I hope we can all motivate each other..we can do it!
  • My first time on the boards tonight also but everyone seems GREAT!
  • Hey, Welcome to the site. I'm sure you will love this site. Been here 2 weeks and I love it. So much encouragement and support. Feel free to add me for support. Good Luck!

Lisa
  • Katybun3
    Katybun3 Posts: 172
    Hi and welcome. Glad you came to MFP. You'll get lots of support here. Good luck on your weight loss :flowerforyou:
  • sdhiiif
    sdhiiif Posts: 12 Member
    Welcome!! Great site, isn't it? Yeah, I created mine a while ago, but just recently started getting serious about updating it. Good luck with your goals!!
  • Welcome and good luck! It's a really good site, I have to confess I'm getting a little addicted! :)
This discussion has been closed.