valentines day celebration

Options
is it okay to have a once a month good job meal.. for me it would be chinese buffet

Replies

• Belle_Fille
    Options
    ok? dont go over board. rewarding yourself with food is one of the ways people get out of hand with food to begin with.
  • elid
    elid Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Cheat days are really fun and even helpful sometimes! They don't work for everyone (some people find it's too hard to get back on track afterwards) but for me, I've always been able to get back on board the next day.

It's fun to go to buffets every once in a while, and it isn't like you're going every day right? Eat a little less for your other meals during the rest of the day, limit yourself (for example, only have TWO plates of buffet food) and enjoy!! As long as you're on track again the next day, have fun! :bigsmile:

Personally I have a "relaxed" day about once a week (ok, looking at my diary you'll see I had two this week, shhh...). I don't mind going over my calorie limit once a week or once every two weeks.
  • stevemcknight
    stevemcknight Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    huh?
  • jedday
    jedday Posts: 119
    Options
    Oh that is a good one.. i would have say yes chinesse food buffet
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Oh no....a buffet is never a good choice!!
  • lilbuddytatertot
    lilbuddytatertot Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    whats bitter sweet is i can go to a chinese buffet and eat all i wanted for less money than what a 6 in. subway meal is.