My boobs are disappearing!!

Options
In my quest for weightloss it seems i have also lost my boobies haha
i was a full C cup, now im a small B :(
does anyone know of a way to continue losing weight without having to sacrifice their lovely lady lumps??

Replies

• alicedavison
    Options
    i would like to know this too. i was a b now im a very small A!
  • jedday
    jedday Posts: 119
    Options
    Well Breasts are more fat then muscle so you are bound to loose some of the girls on the way. You can do toneing exercises for the chest and the smaller girls will be perking and stand up better.. Be thankful that you have this problem i know a person that had a redux in the girls and they came back lol..
  • smashpants22
    smashpants22 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    haha yes thats true!
    i shall pop into the gym and see how to do these exercises :)
  • alisonnicole84
    Options
    Yikes mine too. Went from a DDD to BARELY D. Aside from missing my assets, the results are...not awesome. Deflated balloons. :(
  • jedday
    Options
    Yikes mine too. Went from a DDD to BARELY D. Aside from missing my assets, the results are...not awesome. Deflated balloons. :(

Hey the ballons my deflate but the party is not over :)
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    see im actually enjoying them being smaller! i shot up to an F when i had my daughter but now back to a D which im quite happy with
  • sdoherty1000
    sdoherty1000 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    i wish mine were lol
  • tbsmith84
    Options
    I am having the same problem. I was a DD and now I am a D. I hope they don't get any smaller...I like my girls ; )
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    i gotta say, that is one thing i am not looking forward too :( i have always been on the small side chest wise even though the rest of me isn't, i can only imagine how much smaller chest wise i will be as i lose.
  • andreasoulcastle
    andreasoulcastle Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I hate it...all those expensive bras down the drain
  • smashpants22
    Options
    whenever i lose weight it seems to go from the girls first up. i dont know how i feel about it haha. i didnt like them when they were there, but now i miss them. the only good thing is that clothes generally fit a lot better.
  • JaneZv
    JaneZv Posts: 200
    Options
    I have the same problem, from a full B to a small B... :grumble:
    This is what stops me every time I attempt to lose weight, first to go.. boobs. :explode:
  • smashpants22
    Options
    I hate it...all those expensive bras down the drain

yes!!!
    my old bras do nothing for me now! i get this weird empty cup thing happening and its very dangerous in certain tops haha. im a poor uni student, i cant afford a bunch of new bras!
  • Victorious_One
    Victorious_One Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Other that pec exercises for the lift, I have no wisdom! I went from a D to a small B. Yowza! And deflated, badly.

I do find that the smaller girls look better on my smaller frame, which is good. If I do plastic surgery after weight loss, I'll have them lifted so at least their not stuck to my gut.
  • jedday
    Options
    i wish mine were lol

Mine to man mine too
  • stella77
    stella77 Posts: 282
    Options
    C to B here as well! I don't mind it though!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    mine hqave also started going in the last month or so,:( my only good asset going fast grrrr
    cant help ya sorry
  • cupcakelover103
    cupcakelover103 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    There is no way to spot train, or pick places to lose fat from. unfortunately i'm losing mine too!
    BUT, if it makes any difference, i'd go get proffessionally fitted. Apparently nearly all women wear the wrong cup size (1 size too small), so maybe you were a D and now your a C?
    I realised that I was a D a few months ago even though i was wearing a C.
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Didn't we just have this convo a week ago and it went on for 3 weeks?

Ok, well, put me in the column of "very happy to get rid of them tyvm!!" It is NOT my choice. Heck all the women at smaller sizes get cute bras! We have CONTRAPTIONS at the E size or DD size that are not pretty and have to have underwire....

I would love to be an AAA cup! I want to wear a cute all in one bra top outside that I can just pull over my head and doesn't have underwire in it! I want to wear something strapless!! THANKFULLY I am losing weight and some of the boobage is going....but I want to be down down down down the boob scale!!! PLEASE!!!
  • Mission4Life
    Options
    Having a hard time understanding this post. How about some before and after photos....... for science.:wink::blushing: :laugh: