Bob Harper workout

dspearsb
dspearsb Posts: 186
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Good Morning Early Birds!

Last night I tried Bob Harper's Cardio Rev DVD for the first time. It is a little over 60 minutes with warm up, workout and cool down. My HRM said i burned 1051 calories. Could that be correct? I didn't track it because I thought it was wrong to be so high but I'm definitely feeling the workout this morning.

What do you think?

Have a great day! :)

Replies

• Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Wow! I think that's a workout I want to do, good going!!
  • sweetsexy43
    sweetsexy43 Posts: 99 Member
    That might be about right..what you want to do is see what the calculations in the database comes up with..see what 60 mins of circuit training equates to. When i do the shred or The biggest loser's DVD..i use the circuit training section to calculate. Good Luck! That was a nice burn
  • lawsmommy26
    lawsmommy26 Posts: 14 Member
    Maybe I need to try that one, I have tons of workout dvds and they don't seem to work me out that much, I think the next time I buy one it'll be that one. Thanks for the information!
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Maybe I need to try that one, I have tons of workout dvds and they don't seem to work me out that much, I think the next time I buy one it'll be that one. Thanks for the information!

buy any of the Jillian Michael's videos and you'll get a great workout!!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Bumping so it can show in my recent topics.

I can burn 600 calories in 40 minutes doing cardio so that sound about right with a 60 minute plus workout. Seems like its high impact.
This discussion has been closed.