so I fell snoboarding......

fitniknik
fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
My first time friday night....
I landed soooo freaking hard on my tailbone (which already has issues) and EVERYTHING HURTS to do...
I dont want to stop working out and slow my progress, especially after the lots of calories I went over yesterday (which im not killing myself for... it was well worth it)...
Anyone have any ideas? or been in the same situation??

Replies

• Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Just do some walkin and if that hurts then you really need to take it easy and just rest. There is no since in hurtin yourself even more.
  • UGH i JUST did this to my tailbone like three months ago and it took the entire three months to recover. i didnt fracture it but what i would do is go to your dr and get an xray to make sure that you didnt. he gave me some topical anti-inflammatory to put on the area where it was killing me and then like the other girl said do lots of walking...sitting is only going to make it worse and if you JUST did this youre going to have to give it like a week but tons of walking...and since you snowboard you know how to dress warm so you'll be good to go!! good luck. this sucks sooooooooo bad :( im so sorry UGH!!
This discussion has been closed.