Insanity + other sports...

MarieAnneN
MarieAnneN Posts: 205
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Is that possible?
If I want to say cross country skying, do I just drop my insanity for that day (basicly burning 650 per hour minimum while skying)?

Or do I have to stick to the program only for 9 weeks?

Replies

• Nobody can help me??? :(
  • sheaz85
    sheaz85 Posts: 56 Member
    I don't see why you would have to do both...i feel like you would benefit from doing another activity :) As long as you're doing something you should be just fine! Hope this helps :smile:
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,635 Member
    Yeah I would say drop your Insanity workout for that day and do your other sport activity. I am on Insanity right now. And days I just need to switch it up and I do my other workout instead.
  • HollyMac20
    HollyMac20 Posts: 259 Member
    If you want to go skiing, go for it. You are out being active. If you still have the energy and time for insanity, do it, but don't feel you have to. I found insanity to be very exhausting, so i would welcome a change every once and a while.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Just push that Insanity session back a day. No biggie.
  • cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    and if you do decide to do two workouts a day make sure you eat enough!! You should be fine, but like me I get out of wack if I don't follow my schedule!!
  • Yellowstone1983
    Yellowstone1983 Posts: 131 Member
    I was in VT over Christmas and didn't complete any Insanity workouts on the days I went skiing.. Then just picked up right where I left off
  • Thank you very much for all your responses. I was wondering if breaking the cycle in the Insanity program washard to get it back after...
This discussion has been closed.