30 Day Shred Just Starting Tonight 2/7/11

Options
Any Friends Are Welcome To Befriend Me For Support On The 30 Day Shred With Jillian. I Have Seen Other Post On This Subject And Feel We Need All The Support We Can Get! :wink: So Please Send Me A Request To Add If You Would Like To Go Over The Workouts Or Keep Eachother Motivated!

Replies

• lisastrom
    lisastrom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm going to be starting it tonight also. Just bought the DVD and Wii disk for Jillian's Ultimatum 2010 and I did that over the weekend. Man am I sore, but I have to get back on it tonight to keep motivated. Will be doing the Shred tonight. I also heard about it on this site.

Here's to weight loss and good health! Good luck!:happy:
  • shirtswiththumbholes
    Options
    I'm starting the shred tomorrow because I'm making my boyfriend do it with me :)

Do you know how long (as in how many days) you need to do each level for?
  • cathypelissier
    cathypelissier Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I did a month of it this last fall---I felt this helped me more than anything else that I did. I am annoyed that I did not keep it up, but it can get boring after a while. I only did level 1 for a week, level 2 is my personal fav and I did it the most, I did level 3 after 2 weeks on 2. Then mixed it up with 2. I think how long you stay on each level is a personal choice. That said they make it pretty easy to make each level as easy or hard as you want.
  • MFT2010
    MFT2010 Posts: 122
    Options
    IM IN :) I did it for about 20ish days... back in the fall... and got really fast results! Pro Jillian...
  • ShellyRath
    Options
    I am starting today and would love to network with others who are doing the program as well. I am a little unclear on which weights I should be using and how long one should stay on each level but I am sure that will easy to figure out. Please friend me if you are doing the program and let's stay motivated together.
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    I did 30DS with a group last year at the end of September. I did 10 days of each level. I lost 8.6 lbs and I don't remember the inches but I know I lost a few. I am actually planning on doing another round starting tonight (2/7) I will probably only get to exercise 4 days a week so I think I am going to do 8 days of each level stretching it out over 6 weeks. So, 2 Weeks of Level 1, 2 Weeks of Level 2, and 2 Weeks of Level 3.
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    i'll join you, i technically sated like 6 days ago, but i have only done one work out so yeah..starting over lol
  • AFitasticYou
    Options
    I started a week ago, but would love to friend you!
  • tjburton1982
    Options
    I am in too! I stared yesterday, but am right here with you. I have done it before and loved it, so i am excited to go for it again! I have a question though? How do you classify the exercise when you log it into myfitnesspal? I couldn't find it and didn't know what to call it. Any thoughts?
  • vanzeem
    vanzeem Posts: 107
    Options
    I did this a while ago and i added two of her other dvd's with it. I have a hard time 'finding' time to exercise so i quit doing it. I'll gladly join everyone and start it up again. feel free to friend me if you want. :smile:
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I am starting tonight as well. I will be doing each level for 10 days. Hopefully we all see great results!! :)
  • sunshine7966
    Options
    I started today. Well, I did one day last week, but officially starting today. I might do it every other day this week, because I have a miles challenge to finish up before Valentine's Day, then I can do it every day along with C25K three times a week. Looking forward to seeing results :)
  • AFitasticYou
    Options
    I am in too! I stared yesterday, but am right here with you. I have done it before and loved it, so i am excited to go for it again! I have a question though? How do you classify the exercise when you log it into myfitnesspal? I couldn't find it and didn't know what to call it. Any thoughts?

I put in 18 minutes Circuit Training General & 4 minutes Mild Stretching.
  • juneduneybug
    Options
    I'm in! I joined a few other threads for this too, most starting today or tomorrow. I plan on doing 10 days of each level. I just need help staying accountable to do it every day.

Starting Weight: 166.4
    Back: 33.5"
    Waist: 32"
    Hips: 39.5"
    Thigh: 25"
    Arm: 13"
  • hippiechel
    hippiechel Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    i'll join you, i technically sated like 6 days ago, but i have only done one work out so yeah..starting over lol

ME TOO hahahaha. let's get back on track!
  • lisastrom
    lisastrom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Well, I did mine. Level 1 for starters. Broke a mild sweat. Felt good. Hope to see some gain from this!:smile:
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies- just a word of encouragement. I am finishing the Shred tomorrow and I must say- stick with it! You are going to be so sore and your body is going to hurt but push through it!!! By day 4 you'll feel better, I promise. Stay with it- you'll see results! I promise. I've lost more inches than pounds so don't get discouraged. Make sure you measure!

Good luck and happy shredding!
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow.

Happy Shredding ladies!:flowerforyou:
  • jessicayoung82
    jessicayoung82 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am a few days a head of you, I just finished Day 5 Level 1. However I don't think I will be ready to move to Level 2 in 5 more days. I want to really be able to master level one and really be able to push it through the whole thing.

When I log my workouts I had to create it and I log my calories from my Heart Rate Monitor. I usually burn almost 200 calories per workout. My range is from 180 to 225 calories per workout.
  • asj0901
    asj0901 Posts: 141
    Options
    Yeah!! I just started today! I had sweat dripping off me but it was fun:happy: