Confessions of a weekend cheater

Options
2»

Replies

• NOLAdy
    NOLAdy Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I allow myself to cheat a little bit on weekends. I don't dive off the deep end, but I do eat out, or have a bite of something. I always cook my meals at home during the week so my diet is pretty regulated. And that even a healthy dish at a restaurant isn't as healthy as eating at home. LOL I used to wait tables while in college and there is a restaurant that their "diet" menu still included a ton of butter and other fats. It just wasn't as healthy as the rest of their menu. And, that was something they explained to us during training. I can still hear them saying, while laughing, "Even our healthy menu isn't healthy, it's just more healthy than the rest of it".
  • MrsKAddy
    MrsKAddy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone for your advice! I'm going to print off this post and put it on my fridge. So this weekend I can be ready to stay on track!
  • cat3nv
    cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Hope you reach your goal. Just remember if you fall of the horse, get right back on it =]]
  • neka0385
    Options
    I am bad too on the weekends. This weekend I had Olive Garden and Papa Johns :frown: What I am going to try do this weekend is cook my meals instead of buying something quick to eat. :happy: