Sexy Valentines Day Ladies 2011: WEEK 9

Options
2»

Replies

• Davis713
    Davis713 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I agree anything ending with a 0 SUCKS! I am still at 180 :( BOO I need 5lbs to reach my V-day goal! Lets hope for an amazing week.....but I seriously doubt it! :(:frown:
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    hehe as of this morning I have officially beaten my V-day goal by 100 grams! :love: 64.9kg! :drinker:
    Congrats!
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    I agree anything ending with a 0 SUCKS! I am still at 180 :( BOO I need 5lbs to reach my V-day goal! Lets hope for an amazing week.....but I seriously doubt it! :(:frown:
    I'm 7 pounds from mine and there is no way I could lose that. You look great either way!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Because of my superbowl sodium overload, my monday weigh-in wasn't very good...but now I am OFFICIALLY back UNDER my Valentine's day goal :love: Perhaps I can even lose a few more oz by monday :laugh:

Andrew & I are going to go out to Chii's for dinner for Valentine's day & I'm super excited because we haven't gone out for quite some time just the 2 of us. Hope everyone is having a marvelous week!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    So happy..... I made it back to 119 pounds today :happy: :happy: :happy: Just hope I can hang on in there for another week lol:laugh:

AWESOME JOB, BARTY!!!!! So proud of you! :flowerforyou:
  • kintegra
    Options
    I'm 7 pounds from mine and there is no way I could lose that. You look great either way!

I was hoping to hit 189 lbs for V-Day - doesn't look like its gonna happen! Unless cupid shoots an arrow thru my *kitten* and it takes off a 10 lb chunk.... :laugh:
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    Because of my superbowl sodium overload, my monday weigh-in wasn't very good...but now I am OFFICIALLY back UNDER my Valentine's day goal :love: Perhaps I can even lose a few more oz by monday :laugh:

Andrew & I are going to go out to Chii's for dinner for Valentine's day & I'm super excited because we haven't gone out for quite some time just the 2 of us. Hope everyone is having a marvelous week!

Congrats and CUTE! Have fun!
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    I was hoping to hit 189 lbs for V-Day - doesn't look like its gonna happen! Unless cupid shoots an arrow thru my *kitten* and it takes off a 10 lb chunk.... :laugh:
    but who wants to have a huge dent in their *kitten*. :laugh: :tongue:
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I are going to Dinner and a Movie Sunday evening!! Can't wait!! Alone time with just me and my man is few and far between! And it looks like a might lose a pound this week, woohoo!!!
  • Ding724
    Options
    HEY ALL YOU SEXY LADIES! I wasn't sure if I should start a new thread for this week since alot of people seem to lose track of the threads...so I'm just going to write what I wanted to say here...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

You are all so beautiful & verrrrry sexxxxxxxxxy :love: :love: :love: Everyone has done such a terrific job over the last 2 months & I consider much of my success to be due to all of your encouragement & your own successes! I hope that everyone has a marvelous day with husbands, fiances, boyfriends, significant others, undefined-relationship guys :laugh: , or simply those that you love!!! You can post your final weight for our challenge if you want to tomorrow and Jesse "might" make a chart, but she has been very swamped so if not, just KNOW that you are amazing whether or not you met your goal...as long as you're making progress, that is what counts!

:heart: mandie
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Thanks Mandie for everything!! I really loved having this challenge to keep me motivated!!
    I was totally thrilled to learn when I got on the scale this morning that I had lost 3 lbs. this last week!!! I couldn't believe, but love it!!
    That means I surpassed my Valentine's goal by 6 lbs. Woohoo!!!!
    I really enjoyed doing this challenge with all of you Sexy ladies, have a HAPPY VALENTINE'S!!!!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't hit my v-day goal of 145 (or 147 even), but this morning (a Monday morning no less!) I am down to 149.4 lbs! That's 0.1 lbs lower than my lowest recorded weight on here and it means in 2 weeks I've lost the 4 lbs I gained from adding protein and going crazy with the open bar at a family wedding. And at the rate the scale was falling from those extra few pounds, I think I can manage to have a decent loss every week with this new plan as long as I stick to it. It's really exciting to finally see those last 10 lbs start to vanish!

Hope all you lovely ladies have an amazing v-day with your special someones (whoever they may be)!
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    hurray! we've made it! i can't recall my starting weight, but today i weighed in at 173.6! so roughly 10lbs over the whole challenge! i didn't meet my goal, but i am happy with what i did accomplish! alright, off to class now and later valentine's shenanigans!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    HAPPY :heart: VALENTINES :heart: DAY

Yes thanks Mandie for doing this challenge and I am pleased to report that I am still at 119 pounds this week YAYYYY. It was my challenge to be 119 pounds but you put it at 115 and I did think I'd try to make that but I look way tooooo skinny anything less than 119 so i'm really pleased to be back at 119 :happy: :happy: :happy: ........ thanks again and well done everyone :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:

Thanks Kintrgra....... To celebrate valentines day, at my zumba class tonight you can bring your/any man for free......should be a laugh :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (mine won't come :grumble: :laugh: )

start weight with mfp on 1/12/10.............164.5 pounds
    Reached goal weight in August of.........119 pounds
    Weight on 12/13/10...................................122.5 pounds
    weight on 2/14/11.......................................119 pounds

Hoping to be back to goal weight of 119 by Valentines!!!
    Good Luck to you all x I MADE IT :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • kintegra
    Options
    SW 12/6/10: 204.0 lbs
    02/7/11: 200.4 lbs
    Today's weight: 198.0 lbs:frown:

6 lbs lost in 2 months :ohwell:

Well I wanted a 1 8 9 -- I guess I just got the #'s in the wrong order!! :laugh:
  • Ding724
    Options
    Starting Weight for Challenge: 176.8
    Current Weight:
    > 166.2 :happy: Woot Woot! A total of 10.6lbs in 2 months & I met my goal!!! [barely]

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    I don't remember what my starting weight was :blushing: ok just checked.. Mine starting weight was 69.5 kgs (153lbs)

but I did meet my goal weight of 65 kgs. (143lbs) well actually I weigh in at 64.9kgs hehe

I had my Valentines day yesterday since I'm a day ahead, nothing to write home about. I got nothing, I worked all day then got home and had to clean house because state of it was driving me nuts and then I got the pleasure of cooking dinner too. So i ate a few truffles after dinner as my own little treat.
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Well, I was a little ambitious to think I could lose 10 pounds, I ended up staying around the same minus .5 over all. I guess as long as I didn't gain during that time it is ok. I am ready to lose tho!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    SW: 170.5
    CW: 159
    GW: 155 :cry: