My body rejected junk food

Options
last weekend I went to a bday party, and had a small piece of cake as soon as I ate it I felt sick didn't think anything of it. Last night I figured I'll allow myself to have a slice of pizza, right after I was done I felt nauseous. I was just wondering if this happens to anyone else? I am doing this as a lifestyle change not as a diet but it seems like I won't be able to eat certain things, not that I'm complaining.

Replies

• jennifir
    jennifir Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I noice that as well when I have been eating better. Fried foods and especially pizza and chinese food really mess with my stomach. I guess it's our bodies helping us to regulate and letting us know that just cause our taste buds like it our bodies don't! I take it as a blessing in disguise so to speak!
  • KatieM7
    KatieM7 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Yes it happens to me quite a bit. Couple of weeks ago me and the hubby went to Del Taco with some friends within 10 minutes my stomach hurt so very bad. It took 2 days for it to feel "normal" again. This happens with other foods too like candy. You are not alone. It helps so that way I don't want to eat that junk anymore.:wink:
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    This happens to me when I restrict myself from certain things for an extended period. It's just your body reacting to the "foreign" matter (fat & sugar) that it's not had in abundance for a while. It may not always happen but it can.
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Yesterday we went to Busch Gardens for my daughter's birthday weekend. I ate some cotton candy and a funnel cake. I paid for it late that night and now I can't keep anything down. My body is definitely rejecting junk food!
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    True Story! That's happening to me more and more. Which is a great thing. I was disgusted by fried chicken a couple of weeks ago, yay :love: