UK - Longer Days

traceytoo
traceytoo Posts: 163
edited September 23 in Chit-Chat
Can't believe how beautiful it is tonight in London - 4:53 and it's still relatively light - usually dark by now, it's great, means spring is not too far away

:bigsmile: :drinker: :heart: :flowerforyou: :smokin: :love: :tongue: :happy: :laugh: :wink:

Replies

• bluehooked
    bluehooked Posts: 80 Member
    Pouring of rain in Glasgow and was snowing earlier lol
  • Matt_S_1978
    Matt_S_1978 Posts: 150 Member
    Can't wait for the light to come back, means I can ride the bike to work every day instead of caining petrol and also getting fitter.
  • Howling winds and freezing cold in Nuneaton but 5.00pm and I still haven't put the house lights on yet.
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Look skyline here in the City (St Paul's) sky is clear, evening hasn't drawn in and it's 5:02pm.....can't wait for Spring!
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    The sky looks great from where I am which is up a very big hill. I can see for miles. Even the Wembley Stadium!
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    sleet and rain here in Dumfriesshire! but still light at 5.03pm RESULT can't wait for light nights :wink:
  • snow in northumberland, dark & cold!
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    I also thoUght that this eve here in barnet
  • Can't wait until the summer and long nights, me & hubby will start going for long walks again then, loved doing that last year!
  • Ohh London is lovely!! Very windy but now cold as it was. Very good for some jogging! :-)
    After my little one go to bed I am going out to jog! Lovely evening.

But I am REALLY looking forward for spring and summer!!! I will be out much more! Walk much more! And ride my bike!!! Can't wait!!!
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    I left work in Daylight at 5:00, glad to see the back of the dark nights
This discussion has been closed.