Do you need help?

Options
Hi!!
The answer is we all do! We all can learn from each other. We all can motivate one another even on the days where we just don't feel like it.

ME I'm starting a 90 day program i put together and I'm looking for people to join me on that challenge.

See things like that.
So I put together a group where people can be there for each other. If you want more info on the group just ask me.
Have a great day.

Replies

• mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    What type of 90 day challenge?
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    would love to know more info too. Details?

Thanks
  • michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i would love some info to please :)
  • mooreca
    Options
    I would be interested in hearing what the 90 day challenge is ?
  • lisa_lotte
    Options
    what's the challenge?? :smile:

Lisa
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    Well just send me a message and i will show you where the group is.
    And for the 90 days I'm going to try and do p90x plus and at the same time every other day INSANITY. They are 2 different programs but still "kings" in their areas. But I'm going to ask my friends (in my group) to do something tuff for them too.
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    This is my group to get a look at it.
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/home.php?sk=group_174769109231499&ap=1
    I'm going to be commenting on my progress there and I'll be making you tube videos on it too
  • HollyHask
    HollyHask Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would love more info, can we do this remotely since we are from all different places? :smile:
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    I would love more info, can we do this remotely since we are from all different places? :smile:

YES I'd like EVERYONE to do WHATEVER they like that will be challenging to THEM. and talk about it in the group and we ALL can get tips from EVERYONE in it ;)

The More the BETTER
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    Well i gtg so hope you all join us