hahahaha

carolinegeorgia
carolinegeorgia Posts: 157
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
I have never eaten my exercise calories, and I won't unless I feel I need them, I have read soooooo many things saying you have to, you should, I believe you should do what works for you, I think we are all different and have enough savvy to work out what's best. Don't wanna piss anyone off but I don't see how someone that doesn't know me or has no professional knowledge knows what I should eat......
oh forgot to say, yes, I am losing weight, at the rate I want/expect and in a healthy way ;-)

Replies

• sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Awesome. Good for you. Gotta do what makes you happy.
  • KWSR16
    KWSR16 Posts: 91
    Same here. I agree with you completely! :)
  • givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    We are going with years of research that say that eating less than 1200 net calories a day is not healthy and can actually delay weight-loss. You need more nutrients than you can get on fewer than 1200 calories a day. If your settings allow you to exercise and still get that much, then fine, but mine don't. I don't always eat all of those exercise calories, I just try to stay above that 1200 line.
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    I just wish we could stop talking about it. I don't understand why people can't comprehend that every body loses differently and you have to do what works for you. :grumble:

Stop trying to copy what everyone else does and do your own thing. That is all...thank you for allowing me to rant! :tongue:
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    I just wish we could stop talking about it. I don't understand why people can't comprehend that every body loses differently and you have to do what works for you. :grumble:

Stop trying to copy what everyone else does and do your own thing. That is all...thank you for allowing me to rant! :tongue:

This.
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    do what u need to hon n keep on losing :)

were all different

best wishes
    Kirstie x
  • pyro13g
    pyro13g Posts: 1,127 Member
    If your too far below BMR it's purely dangerous and the sciences tell us so. You won't see it on the outside at first, but inside your body is shutting down, not performing daily repairs, pulling nutrition out of muscles, your bones, and organs.
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    If you think that your body requires exactly the same nutrients/calories as sitting around all day as days when you burn hundreds of calories, then that's your opinion. Since you're an adult and are going to do what you want anyways, then do what you want. I doubt many people will be affect by your choice.

Did you really need to start your own thread to thumb your nose at the website that is apparently helping you lose soooo much weight?
  • If you think that your body requires exactly the same nutrients/calories as sitting around all day as days when you burn hundreds of calories, then that's your opinion. Since you're an adult and are going to do what you want anyways, then do what you want. I doubt many people will be affect by your choice.

Did you really need to start your own thread to thumb your nose at the website that is apparently helping you lose soooo much weight?

yes I did
  • I just wish we could stop talking about it. I don't understand why people can't comprehend that every body loses differently and you have to do what works for you. :grumble:

Totally agree, just sometimes it gets to me, there are so many posts about it and I just don't see why it isn't obvious, umm, maybe I better stop reading the posts hahahaha
  • agreed and well said x
  • DaveGlasnost
    DaveGlasnost Posts: 146 Member
    The part I thought was well said was the "maybe I better stop reading the posts" part. The flood of oft-repeated info can get annoying at times, yes, but we can make the choice to stop listening/reading.
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    I am so bored of this argument. It's not my personal business what other people do. I have my opinions about eating excercise calories, but what I do is between me and my doctor.
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    I am so bored of this argument. It's not my personal business what other people do. I have my opinions about eating excercise calories, but what I do is between me and my doctor.
    Well said, smarty-pants.

People who don't eat "right"—that is, getting enough energy for your body—are going to feel weak and ill. The human body will usually tell you if you're not treating it right, and makes it difficult for you to disobey it. People will usually be close to on track with what their body needs, and that's enough.
  • each to their own, a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing .. years and years of dieting does not make us experts, only experts in what works for us as individuals .. it does not give us the ability to judge others and what they chose to / not to do - if you are an expert ie you've studied the subject you are also not here to judge, just give advice if advice is asked for and if you are an expert why are you on a website like this, surely you are wise enough not to be here in the first place .. ???

Live and let live ...

:bigsmile:
  • each to their own, a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing .. years and years of dieting does not make us experts, only experts in what works for us as individuals .. it does not give us the ability to judge others and what they chose to / not to do - if you are an expert ie you've studied the subject you are also not here to judge, just give advice if advice is asked for and if you are an expert why are you on a website like this, surely you are wise enough not to be here in the first place .. ???

Live and let live ...

:bigsmile:
    Totally agree, and that is what I meant, I personally feel it's a case of what's right for you, and you find that out as you go along, and agree, if your an expert why are you on this website in the first place!! :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.