FitBit

KCBollard
KCBollard Posts: 23 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Has anyone tried the FitBit? It's definitely a lot less expensive than the BodyBugg, which is what I'm looking for. I am not so concerned with heart rate as I am with calories burned and steps taken.

Pleae let me know your thoughts! I'd greatly appreciate it.

http://www.fitbit.com/

Thanks!

Replies

• I have it. I love it. I used to have the body bugg too. I hated the body bugg because the software would never work right. The fitbit is so much better. It tracks calories burned, steps you took, miles you walked and your sleep pattern. It is a amazing too. It has help me lose 14 pounds.

It is very helpful while I workout out using my Wii bc I can track my calories burned.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Love love LOVE my fitbit. I have had it for three months now, and I have never been more aware of my calorie burn and number of steps. I love how small it is too, I clip it on my bra and no one knows it's there.
    Seems to be rather accurate on the calorie count...the number it says I burn seems to match to what the MFP database says for calories burned. I've lost 7 lbs since I started with it. And I love the graphs and charts the website does with the info that uploads to the computer.
  • cynthials
    cynthials Posts: 213 Member
    I just got one about 2 weeks ago and also love mine. There are some Facebook groups for FitBit that are fairly active, too. I found some FitBit friends from that group to add to my "friends" list on the FitBit website.
  • KCBollard
    KCBollard Posts: 23 Member
    Thanks for your input, everyone! I hope to be getting one soon!
  • sdb903
    sdb903 Posts: 85
    Thanks for asking this question I have also been thinking about purchasing one!!!!!! Everyone u have helped me make my mind up I was torn between a polar hrm and the fitbit. Again thanks so much.....:smile:
This discussion has been closed.