too tired/ lazy to eat

Options
i worked 11 hours today and took kickboxing class after, which earned me about 600 calories. all i have in the house is diet food and i have eaten 700 of my 1200 calories i have left for the day. i would rather just sit here and be hungry, than get up and eat something.

Replies

• jesse1117
    jesse1117 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    i worked 11 hours today and took kickboxing class after, which earned me about 600 calories. all i have in the house is diet food and i have eaten 700 of my 1200 calories i have left for the day. i would rather just sit here and be hungry, than get up and eat something.
  • zen68
    zen68 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    NOT good get up and eat....something!!!! it is never good to let your body to go without...IMO.....
  • bayaderka
    bayaderka Posts: 53
    Options
    If your body is too tired to eat, don't eat!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    don't bother cooking if you're tired. But please munch on something, an apple and a handful of crackers at least. you havn't given your body enough energy to live on today, thats got to be part of the reason you're SO tired now! eat, eat! :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Eat something girlie!!! A glass of milk, a piece of cheese, slices of apples, or your favorite food! So what did you choose? :drinker:
  • chelsey787
    chelsey787 Posts: 261
    Options
    i know exactly how you feel!!! after working a 10 hour waitressing shift my body is so exhausted and hungry that i don't even feel like eating. but! i always make myself - some oatmeal or some cereal (fiber) or some cottage cheese with fruit (protein). you will feel so much better in the morning if you eat than if you didn't. i had so much energy this morning because i ate some oatmeal last night. i had a great workout this morning because my body wasn't starving.

please eat something!
  • jesse1117
    jesse1117 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    i did - i has some frozen yogurt with mixed berries. i think kerri is right though - tired because of lack of food.
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Man I wish I was too lazy to eat some days!!!! With me when I am lazy..along comes the eating!! But yes..go eat something!!! Even if it's just an apple or something