Food!

Options
I have to say that food is such a hard thing for me. I love food! I love to eat it! I love to cook it! I just love it! So the whole counting your calories is a very stressful thing for me. I have only been counting my calories for 4 days now and it is easy to figure out what I can and can't eat but it is so hard not to just start eating when I am hungry. And I am hungry all the time now that I am trying to eat right! Of corse I was hungry all the time before but now that I am not just diving into my temptations it is so stressful!! I just had to share my experience with my calories. I just had to get this off my chest. But feel free to respond with your suces stories and failures too. Or if you have any recipes that are good for someone who likes to snack all day long. Grr arrgg!!

Replies

• lorijohnson1999
    Options
    At first i think it is hard for every one but you will start getting used to it. Pretty soon you'll be trying to figure out how you are going to eat all those calories up.
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I love food too. LOVE love it. I do have to say though, once I got the concept of calories in calories out, and really do see the value in counting and exercising (if you exercise, you get to eat your exercise calories). Keep at it, don't give up. It might take awhile to get to a happy place with your calories, but once you do, and you see results, IT WILL BE SO WORTH IT.