Xbox Your Shape DLC

Options
Hey All

I've been using the Kinect with Your Shape Fitness Evolved and I am thinking about getting the New Year New You DLC, has anyone else purchased this? I'd like to get a good review before I spend my microsoft points on it but can't seem to find any decent reviews online. i've watched the trailer but it's only 40 seconds long

Replies

• rascal21
    rascal21 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried that one, however, have been using the EA fitness one and it works great....just another option for you.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I use Your Shape and Dance Central...I haven't heard of DLC...keep us posted, I'm sure there's tons of reviews on the web. I also have Zumba but it's not for Kinect
  • ahbach2005
    Options
    I just got the EA fit 2 for kinect and it really kicked my but this weekend on intermediate.

I will say that you should wear your own hrm with it though..I did and the rate is good but the calories are off on the kinect stuff/
  • eresin
    eresin Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I use Your Shape and Dance Central...I haven't heard of DLC...keep us posted, I'm sure there's tons of reviews on the web. I also have Zumba but it's not for Kinect

DLC means DownLoadable Content, there is a New Year New You workout, and the Bollywood one, think there is a Platinum Cardio Boxing too.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Oh I love cardio boxing...I think I"m going to do some toning and sculpting tonight...I know that it doesn't really matter what you do as long as you're moving, but I think I need to get myself some sort of routine going here. I have all these work out dvd's so I need some sort of pattern so I use them all. After all I did spend money on them, might as well use them.
  • rascal21
    rascal21 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    How far are hte calories off and are they high or low?

Thanks