Relay for Life

Options
My boss informed me a couple of weeks ago that he signed all of us up in the office. I'm personally excited but don't know what to expect. I've done some research on the web but I work better off personal testimonies.

Thanks in advance for those who respond. :drinker:

Replies

• overthehillsandfaraway
    Options
    My boss informed me a couple of weeks ago that he signed all of us up in the office. I'm personally excited but don't know what to expect. I've done some research on the web but I work better off personal testimonies.

Thanks in advance for those who respond. :drinker:
  • Bekah
    Bekah Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I just was involved in it in my area, It is fun you make a team and some one on each team is to pick an hour thay walk or you can walk more and during each hour it is a different them and to dress up as that theme, now you can stay for the entire time or just come and go for your walk times, myself I stayed for it all and walkd 5 out of the 18 hours I think it was a blast hope you have a good time.
  • overthehillsandfaraway
    Options
    I just was involved in it in my area, It is fun you make a team and some one on each team is to pick an hour thay walk or you can walk more and during each hour it is a different them and to dress up as that theme, now you can stay for the entire time or just come and go for your walk times, myself I stayed for it all and walkd 5 out of the 18 hours I think it was a blast hope you have a good time.

Thank you for that. It sounds pretty fun and one of my co-workers made reference that you have to have a participant walk all night, or something to that effect. Regardless, it's for a really good cause and I'm up for whatever they have to throw at me. :wink: