Struggling to do anything long term

Options
I've been on here before - but I quit. I've lost weight before. But I've gained it back. I did WW for 6 months and lost - but I quit and gained it back. It just seems that this is my story and I'm getting heavier and heavier with every failure. So now I am at around 210 maybe more lbs. Normal for me used to be 180 which was also heavy. I just can't seem to keep anything going for long and honestly, I am totally disappointed with myself.

Would love to meet others who are struggling as well as others who have found ways to sustain healthy changes.

Kate

Replies

• moriah5
    Options
    sounds like we are in the same boat! I am finding the support and accountability on this site is the key to making long term changes. Feel free to send me a friend request and we can help motivate each other. Start now by telling yourself that you can do this because you can...I saw a quote on this site the oher day that I loved. "If you want something bad enough you will find a way...If not, you will find an excuse." Stuck with me. Hope it helps!:flowerforyou: