Newbie here...sort of.

Options
Sup peeps. I actually signed up in September of 2010. I had no motivation to get started at all when I first signed up. Then came the trip to Universal Studios in Florida that December.. I got into one of the roller coaster seats, and when they forced the bar down over my stomach... I was blown away. First at the fact that it had to be forced down, second and the fact that I couldnt hardly breath because it was so tight. I couldnt even enjoy the ride for fearing that I was going to pass out. When I got off..I said to myself, alright...enough is enough. You have let this go on too far.

Anyway, I jumped on it starting in January. So far I'm down 11 lbs. Everyday I have a choice to either make good eating decisions or bad ones. I take one day at a time..knowing that I will succeed at reaching my goals...(Not too mention I have teenagers and I refuse to let them outrun me..lol)

-Rod H

Replies

• rachaelpolk05
    Options
    Keep it up!
  • catmandoodle
    Options
    Good job Rod. Keep up the good decisions. I myself am taking it slowly. Aiming for 10 pounds, then another ten, etc. I have managed to lose 12 pounds since January 23. This site is so motiviating. I just love the food diary.