Circuit Training Workouts.

Options
I have been training with a personal trainer at 24 Hour Fitness and he gave me a few circuit training (resistance and cardio) workouts. I like this type of workout. I was wondering exactly what you guys do, and what an example of your circuit workout is?

Replies

• RickCarter74
    Options
    Generally, I've started with push-ups, pull-downs, flys (chest and back), standard and side planks, then lunges. Typically I'll start with the set of the pushups, pulldowns and flys doing as many as I can in one minute before moving to the next in the set, then one minute rest and repeat. Example, I'll do pushups for one minute, pulldowns for one minute and flys (back and chest) for a minute each, then rest for a minute. That's one set. I'll repeat for 3 sets total, then do the same for the standard planks, side planks and lunges. I'll mix it up buy doing with free weights or my own body. That's my basic blueprint.
  • lotrisneat
    lotrisneat Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I like to alternate strength training with running on the treadmill. I also alternated muscle group. So I'll do one minute of bench press (arms), run for one minutes, then one minute of plyometric lunges (legs), run for one minute, then one minutes of crunches (abs), then run for another minute. Then I start all over again but I do different exercises like bicep curls, squats, and reverse crunches.