wishing I had friends that were on myfitness pal that lived

Options
I wish I had friends on the site that live in my area that I could text and stuff and work out with and people to help me stay motivated in times of need and troubles and when I am feeling like falling off the wagon. So.... does anyone on this site live near Verona WI... cause I could use a buddy

Replies

• AmeMahoney
    Options
    You can search under community, find members, and put in within 25 or 50 miles and your zip code to pull up people in your area.
  • paulettac
    Options
    I'm not in your area but feel free to add me for support and encouragement.
  • kristimartiny
    Options
    Hi. I am in Madison on the west side if you need support :)
  • petchonka82
    Options
    I don't live in your area but you're welcome to text me anytime. Just message me if you'd like my info. Also if you are a facebooker, I started a facebook support page too..

http://www.facebook.com/pages/From-Fat-to-Phat/165926460116190?ref=sgm
  • barberella
    Options
    I also live in Madison. What kinds of things do you like to do? As far as working out-wise?
  • in_it_2_win_it
    Options
    I run on the tread mill for 30 min 6 days a week.. I do the stationary bike for 30 min.. and the eliptical for 30 min.. and then once a week I lift weights.. and lately I have been getting into Ea sports
  • in_it_2_win_it
    Options
    Well that makes me feel better..like I said I just need someone I can text when I am ready to give up.. or to work out with...