people on your friends list

Options

Replies

• mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    i know a couple the rest.. i wouldnt say random but they picked me up along the way lol
  • girlofsun26
    girlofsun26 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I know a few..but mostly random.. :) I love making new friends and seeing what great accomplishments others are doing. Motivates me to stay on track..
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    One of them is my wife and the rest are completely random people that I've picked up along the way. You're welcome to join the list if you like. :)
  • katiefraay
    Options
    Random, and I always love new friends, I need motivation having just started this.
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    Random but hoping to get to know as many of my friends as possible. However, I seem to have reached my limit which totally blows. Now, I have to figure out who I interact with more than others and start cleaning house....not something I really want to do.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Mostly random - tho some of those randoms are now friends I couldn't live without. :flowerforyou:
  • arwsgirl
    arwsgirl Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    1 person is a cousin, the rest are randoms
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    A couple are friends that I told about this site, one is my mom, and the others are all new random friends. I searched for people around my own town and some live around here, but I have never "met" them.
  • seasonalvoodoo
    seasonalvoodoo Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    One is my fiancee and 2 are friends/coworkers. The others are all random. :)
  • Steph70508
    Options
    Would love some new friends to help critique my diet and help motivate me...the only friend I have on here is one of my best friends! :)
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    My MFP friends include my sister and her best friend; seven people I know from another Internet community, two of whom I have met in real life, one of those I consider a very close friend; one stranger I friended because I liked a thread she wrote; one stranger who friended me because we were both running marathons at the same time; and two people who I have no idea why they wanted to be my friends but I appreciated and accepted anyway. I had a few more random friends when I first joined but they dropped me during a period of inactivity here. LOL
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    One is my sister-in-law, she's the one who introduced me to MFP. Everybody else is random!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Every last one of them is random, but I feel like I've come to know them personally, Friends make this mission to get healthier so much more enjoyable and do-able! :)

Anyone looking for support, feel free to friend me.
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    99% Random people ! but everyone on here is so nice, you can just "friend" anyone and most will accept and make comments etc. That is what is so good about the site
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Random. Real life people aren't this nice.
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Random. But I feel like I know them! I can't to see them everyday. I love my MFP friends, they are amazing!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    everyone on my list except one are random new friends.my sister is on my list but she only logged in like 1 time and never again
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    All but two are random. Those two that aren't, I have known for over 20 years. There are several people on here I believe to be special. Wished they lived closer. Love to cook for those persons that I like.

Just as well, though. I'm not really this outgoing, I just pretend on the internet.
  • TLW77
    TLW77 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Most are random and I have a couple that I know!
  • naughtydoguk
    Options
    All randoms...luckily!