im sorry

Options
well im doing good with my smoking but ive kinda slacked on the cardio and stuff have no mojo working to hard at work and got this mind set thing "well i run around at dairy queen all day thats enough exercise for the day " i dono i feel like im miss useing the site by just talking about my stop smoking stuff and i dont want anyone to get mad at me ! im sorry if i have made anyone upset :cry:

Replies

• lisatownsend
    Options
    well im doing good with my smoking but ive kinda slacked on the cardio and stuff have no mojo working to hard at work and got this mind set thing "well i run around at dairy queen all day thats enough exercise for the day " i dono i feel like im miss useing the site by just talking about my stop smoking stuff and i dont want anyone to get mad at me ! im sorry if i have made anyone upset :cry:
  • iojoi
    iojoi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    u have given up smoking so u will feel low for a while
    once u get back into exercise that will lift ur mood
    but dont beat urself up as givin up smokin is a huge achievement well done :flowerforyou:
  • paul82682
    paul82682 Posts: 48
    Options
    u have given up smoking so u will feel low for a while
    once u get back into exercise that will lift ur mood
    but dont beat urself up as givin up smokin is a huge achievement well done :flowerforyou:

tru dat
  • overthehillsandfaraway
    Options
    Think of it this way: you may run around all day but that's required for your job. After that, I know with your schedule it can be arduous to fit in an exercise session. But stick to your guns, the workout will release this euphoria in your body that is unattainable through a dormant lifestyle.

You're the best and you'll continue to do so because you can and will. No matter what anyone strives for or what they even achieve, losing the weight is something no one can ever take away from you. Keep fighting the good fight.
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Keep Chugging along. It is easy to put the weight on but Terrible to take off. But you can do it. But you have to want to do it. Try not to be so down and you may be able to boost your confidence and make some real progress. 6 lbs is a good achievement. I've lost 6 as well! So get Motivated. Good Luck!

Great for not smoking too I know that had to be hard.

:flowerforyou: