SlimQuick for Women

Options
Ladies has anyone tried Slim Quick that's designed for Women? If so did you have good results? I started it on Sunday. I needed a jump start.:drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Ladies has anyone tried Slim Quick that's designed for Women? If so did you have good results? I started it on Sunday. I needed a jump start.:drinker: :drinker:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Hi Meme! Yes I tried it for a short period of time (didn't want to keep up on the cost) and overall I had no problems and found it to be helpful. I liked the increased energy and accomplished a lot! I did find that I could not take the second daily dose though as it made sleeping difficult. So I just took the morning dose and buzzed through my day. Hope this helps, good luck!!!
  • meme2018
    Options
    Thank you. I have also found out that I can only take one dose. I take it in the afternoon about 1 pm. It's helping me alot with my eating at night. I don't feel the need to snack. I'm going to finish my first box and see how it goes. :smile: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Mrsace13
    Mrsace13 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just started it yesterday. Thanks for the tip about sleeping at night.
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    i tried it but it gave me stomack aches, too heavy for me i think. hey if its only one a day it will cut the cost down a bit b/c some people drink it 3x a day. good luck to you.
  • Mrsace13
    Mrsace13 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Did any of you do the cleanse first? That is what I started yesterday then I was going to move on to the drinks. I am only using it for support since it is made for women, I don't want to use it as a "diet" am I making a mistake?
  • meme2018
    Options
    No I didn't. I'm only going to use this for a month or until my supply is gone. The fact that's it for women I thought I would give it a try. :drinker: :drinker: