Us 'special people' gotta have our helmets.....

koosdel
koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
edited September 23 in Chit-Chat
I don't know how... but I just crashed a stationary bike. Luckily the table slowed my fall before the floor caught me. I am proud of my puppies, though. My lab came running to me and my beagle looked up from her food bowel for at least two seconds.

Do I win a price for this?

Replies

• dragonfly415
    dragonfly415 Posts: 2 Member
    LOL ! ! ! ! That is funny !! Thanks for the much needed laugh today!!
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    :laugh: Oh my goodness, I have tears in my eyes. That is AWESOME! And totally somethign I would do, BTW, so I'm not laughing at you so much as I can totally see myself doing that. hahaha
  • Vicki_78
    Vicki_78 Posts: 81 Member
    totally something i would do!!!! the other day at the gym i slammed my locker door on my head :)
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Ok I needed that laugh...coming from the girl who passed out at the gym..then fell onj the ice two days later..that's why they call me "grace"
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Almost as funny as watching my ex get flung off of a treadmill. I've seen that kind of thing on movies, but he was the first real-life experience of it for me. He just couldn't keep up, I suppose, hahaha~
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh my word!!! You all are cracking me up!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Crashing a stationary bike is about something I would do. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: "So would everything else that the rest of your mentioned. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thanks so much for the laughs. :laugh: :laugh:
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    too funny! hope you didn't get hurt though!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    I fall a lot.
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    That is soo me and my dogs too especially my beagle.... sigh*. Not to mention Karma got me twice today for being lazy. Once when I went to slide over into the drivers seat instead of getting out and walking around the truck, hit my head pretty hard against the roof. The other time was bringing groceries in the house, tried to carry them all inside with one trip when it was raining and tripped over the water house that i didn't roll up after using. It just wasnt my day.
This discussion has been closed.