Thanksgiving Challenge - Fitness Check in ~November 7

Options
redalee
redalee Posts: 256 Member
edited November 2023 in Challenges
Hi Nicole! Don't see you posting this yet, and you said to jump in and just do it! Is your internet back on yet?

Lovely day to y'all out there. I went on a hike through the bush today for an hour. There was a thick white fog so it was kind of fun. Didn't see one deer, (might of been because of the fog...you think?) although if a deer had jumped out at me, it would of been kind of spooky. lol
Hubby took along a sling shot just in case the dog startled up a grouse. We had grouse two weeks ago when one flew into our window. It was good. I told him the next one I'd put some turkey bacon on and he could just smell it cookin'. No, we're not really country hicks, but you have got to have a little fun once in awhile.

Happy exercising.

Replies

• redalee
    Options
    Hi Nicole! Don't see you posting this yet, and you said to jump in and just do it! Is your internet back on yet?

Lovely day to y'all out there. I went on a hike through the bush today for an hour. There was a thick white fog so it was kind of fun. Didn't see one deer, (might of been because of the fog...you think?) although if a deer had jumped out at me, it would of been kind of spooky. lol
    Hubby took along a sling shot just in case the dog startled up a grouse. We had grouse two weeks ago when one flew into our window. It was good. I told him the next one I'd put some turkey bacon on and he could just smell it cookin'. No, we're not really country hicks, but you have got to have a little fun once in awhile.

Happy exercising.
  • redalee
    Options
    Well, nobody else filling in their exercise here and I need to keep accountable to myself at least - lol
    Sat and ate a whole bag of baked potato krisps which was 400 calories. Not bad for 4 cups of the stuff, but now I feel a little queasy. It put me over by 125 calories for the day - so ...

extra log in of 6 km. on my exercise bike to work it off.