NEED HELP WITH MOTIVATION RIGHT NOW....

amy29fan
amy29fan Posts: 83 Member
edited September 23 in Motivation and Support
Ugh. I am so stressed and mad. I am dedicated to this weight loss and diet program. I have lost 18 lbs over the course of 6 months of up and down dieting and exercising. Now I started this program on Jan 19, and I've lost 4 lbs and I have dropped 2 sizes in pants. However, at this moment I feel irritated. I am trying to decide what I want to wear to work tomorrow and nothing fits right. I feel that I have nothing to wear. Everything feels like its wrong on me. Has anyone else ever had this issue? I don't want it to stress me out, but I feel big and frumpy in all my clothes. I went out shopping this past weekend and now I feel like I am taking it all back. I feel uncomfortable...Help!!

Replies

• stevemcknight
    stevemcknight Posts: 647 Member
    I keep a picture of the old fat me in my bed room. For years I kept it taped to my mirror - although I don't need it taped there, I still keep it around for those days. When I'm feeling heavy or frumpy - I'll whip that out and suddenly, feel pretty good about things!
  • traceybarbour
    traceybarbour Posts: 226 Member
    OMG you sound just like me!! I was dealing with the same issue this morning. I have lost 14 lbs since the 1st week of jan. and I just can't see it. My clothes still look the same on me it seems. My husband says its because I haven't had a "rapid weight loss" is why I'm not seeing it. Anyways, I can relate !! I just try to not think about it so much because I know I am making progress. Have yet to get the question"Have you lost weight?" I don't know what I would do without this site. I truely think its gonna see me through this.. Hang in there beautiful!!!:smile:
This discussion has been closed.