I love it when....

Options
Finish that sentence!

I love it when I have been on the elliptical for 10 mins and someone gets on either side of me (sometimes both) and gets off after only being on a short time and I am still going at it for another 20-30 mins.

Replies

• Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Finish that sentence!

I love it when I have been on the elliptical for 10 mins and someone gets on either side of me (sometimes both) and gets off after only being on a short time and I am still going at it for another 20-30 mins.

Me too!!
  • jimmydeanbakker
    Options
    That means you're super trooping it. Just keep up the good work, and in no time at all you'll have met your weight-loss goal.
  • kuarta
    kuarta Posts: 65
    Options
    I am probably one of those people that cannot manage to stay on the elliptical for long! :-)
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    ........I don't want to get on the treadmill and tell myself to just do 15 minutes at least and I end up going over 30 mins :)
  • helenbeee
    helenbeee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I love it when I try on my wardrobe of clothes and the clothes I wore before I began hang off me and have to be replaced with the clothes that I bought because I had wanted to wear them but they never fit.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    ...when someone new at the zumba class mistakes me for the instructor!!:happy:
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Bigger guys at the gym always ask me are you sure you can lift that much.....It makes my day...cause of hard work I can lift so much....not to mention the hops and barley
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    That means you're super trooping it. Just keep up the good work, and in no time at all you'll have met your weight-loss goal.

What he said! That really is amazing!
  • Amajoy
    Amajoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    All of those are really great, good motivation!!! WOOT! Made me smile :tongue:
  • Amajoy
    Amajoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    ........I don't want to get on the treadmill and tell myself to just do 15 minutes at least and I end up going over 30 mins :)

I do this all the time too... "awww man, I think I am just going to do 30 mins today... Keep pushing... Burn just 50 more calories!" Before you know it you've done 45-60 mins (ya it varies...)