Anyone watching Heavy on A&E?

Options
Ok I am watching this show has me balling like a baby tonight watching these women go throught their weightloss journey.

I am such a baby LOL

Replies

• maggieschuck
    Options
    I watch it every week to keep me motivated.
  • grlaurie
    grlaurie Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    i have been watching and they are an inspiration!! They are me :(
  • alarcher
    alarcher Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I was watching it while on my elliptical...They truly are heros to me, so brave for telling their story, showing how hard it really is, and what obstacles we all face on a daily basis...Keeps me so motivated...
  • Kitty4sho06
    Kitty4sho06 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    yea im watching it this second
  • Joanimal
    Options
    Thanks for posting, as I have never even heard of this one. Just switched over to A&E to watch!

Today is my first day with fitness pal too, and I wasn't perfect, but I learned a lot in one day. I definitely overdo the protein.
  • TheNewDanielle
    Options
    I'm also a Heavy watcher :) I got sick at one point and went and worked out for another 30+ minutes on the treadmill. I feel so much better having done twice as much as planned today for my workout haha. I love the show, despite how terrible their situations. It's great to see them achieve because then I know I can achieve my goals :)
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    its a great show i caught it last week
  • Flightbear
    Flightbear Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi
    Congrast you go
    bert :smile:
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    It's going to be on in about an hour here. I have to go back and forth between that and RuPaul. :laugh:

Love then both!
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    I watch it - watching right now in fact. Pretty inspiring to see people tackle such big weight loss. I hope they do a follow up at the end of the season, kind of a where are they now special. I want to see their final results!
  • BlkOnyx488
    Options
    I think these two ladies are the best they have had on the show so far. They are working so hard and have not given up once
  • jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I love that show !!!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I like this show too.
  • greenflames09
    greenflames09 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i just saw it for the first time tonight.. OMG.. they're really strong!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I've been watching it whenever I catch it on. It has such a sad feeling to it though, I have a hard time finding it inspiring.
  • qtwells82
    Options
    Love this show!
  • time2move
    time2move Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I record it to watch during the day (same with I Used To Be Fat and Biggest Loser). Then I can set up my WII Walk It Out to run while I'm watching so I can have some more motivation :)
  • Flightbear
    Flightbear Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi this is bert From long beach CA. what heavy about? I don"t get to watch t.v too offen. I just recently saw the biggest looes for the first time ?? it moved me about the gold metsl winner.