IM a Newbie!!

nessieday
nessieday Posts: 8 Member
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Brand new.. and excited for this journey. Ive lost 12 lbs so far and am ready to conquer more. Im thinking this is going to help tremendously with accountability!! Feel free to leave any advice or encouragement! Im learning a lot about my health right now, and trying to make good choices. Its hard because I think Im making good choices only to learn, i could still make better choices. :)

Replies

• Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Heh, the day we stop stop learning, we're done for! Shoot, even the experts keep learning new things and revising their recommendations. But all the nutrition and exercise info we have access to now can make this so interesting. I especially like the RealAge site and the daily emails they send out with tips and articles about health and nutrition. It's helped me change my ways a lot in the past 3 years. I'm almost 50, and feel (and look) sooo much better than when I was 45!!! This is worth working at, believe me.
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Welcome! This is a great site with a huge support system. Good luck in your journey.
  • navymommomo
    navymommomo Posts: 5 Member
    Welcome, and I'm new today too...Just started monitoring my eating habits seriously today...Good luck, and congrats on the 12lbs!! Keep up the good work:)
This discussion has been closed.